1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think we like each other?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jedminaj, Sep 9, 2015.

1. jedminaj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 15 and gay and a new boy came to school about a month or so ago. We started getting closer and I started developing feelings for him. He knows I'm gay and is really comfortable around me. He lets me hug him and stuff. We were hugging on the football field at about 1am watching the stars and he said "I'm bi by the way" and I said "Really?" He then said "Um, I mean I'm high by the way" That wasn't true cos he was with me the entire day. I said "Okay dude" and kissed him on the cheek. He went bright red. We walked home holding hands, and fell asleep in my bed.

When I woke up he was cooking me breakfast and playing Nicki Minaj (my favorite artist, who he doesn't like) through the speakers.

I really do think we like each other, but I'm really scared to tell him in case it's a one sided thing.

2. Riyuzaki

Riyuzaki Guest

Sounds like he's into you to me.

3. Phioo

Phioo Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Mhmh. :beer:
    Gayest gay of Gayland.

---------- Post added 9th Sep 2015 at 07:38 AM ----------

Btw, I like where this is going.
    Keep us updated if ya want.

#3 Phioo, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  4. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So cute!!!! :slight_smile:
    Definitely sounds like he is into you. You should talk before you directly assume things...just on the chance he doesn't.

But with what you've said, it definitely does sound like that :slight_smile: that is adorabke

5. Siegfried

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is one of the most adorable stories I've ever read. :grin:

It really does sound like he likes you. :thumbsup: The fact that he backtracked on saying he was bi, though, makes me think that he's still questioning or coming to terms with the fact that he likes another guy. For that reason, I'd take it very slowly. If you suddenly blurt it out, he might panic. If you give him time, and don't push anything but rather wait for him and respond (like you did when he said he was bi :wink:), it seems like there's a good chance things will work out. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you'll keep us informed. (*hug*)

6. jedminaj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today was his birthday and he came to my house after school! We were talking about sexuality and he said 'I don't know about me I'm so confused.' He wanted to stop talking about it, so we did and I put on Paranormal Activity. When he noticed me getting scared he pulled me over to him and put my face on his. I was going to kiss him but I was so scared!

7. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah umm I don't think you need our help he's most likely into you! Good luck

8. TheSeeker

The cuteness is OVER 9000!!!

9. jedminaj

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told him that I like him, and he has cut all contact with me.

10. TheSeeker

Oh no! That's terrible! What happened?

11. Superconffused

Wow wow! Okay he is just scared and does t know what to do with this information you just told him. Any straight person who even thinks another person is gay will most of the time be worried he is trying to hit on him or likes him. And the fact that he knew you were gay and still accepted you as a friend and did everything you guys did together means he had to be conscious to you falling for him. I mean how can you not. So all in all I have read a lot of stories like yours and 89% of the time the crush ends up comes back to crushy. Let's hope he comes back shirtless ready to cuddle!! Lol