1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My best friends have feelings for eachother but they don't want to tell eachother

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mynameisalex, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Mynameisalex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My two best friends and I are quite close we don't really have boundaries like even though they know I'm by and their straight they would strip In front of me and like we don't care about personal space and do weird things together. But this week (school has just started again after summer)I noticed that one of them Ben keeps staring at the other alexis and when alexislooked over at Ben he would look away and now that I think of it its been like that all summer. But anyway I started to talk to Ben about it and he said " I don't have to explain anything to you " so I said listen were best friend and im by so I can't judge you so he told me that he was attracted to alexis but he didn't think he was gay or bi because he wasn't attracted to any other guys
    So I went to talk to alexis and asked him if he was attracted to Ben in any way he said I guess he's got great abs and I'm into Italian girls. I asked him if he'd ever experiment with Ben qnd then he just Bersted and said okay I am really attracted to Ben but I'm straight and I feelstraight I wouldn't like have sex with a guy but I'd at least make out with Ben. But when I told him how Ben felt he thought I was lying and when I told Ben he said he didn't think they would still be able to be friends. How should I convince them and is it a good idea?

---------- Post added 9th Sep 2015 at 02:51 PM ----------

Sorry for my slang and spelling mistakes

2. FootballFan101

Maybe it might be better if they work it out themsleves, sure theyll probobly be reluctant if they think your forcing them together

3. Superconffused

Okay you have two options I see. You can play full on match maker and have them together in a safe setting and basically make them confess. Or you can take yourself out of the equation and let them work it out. I have done option one with my two friends ( boy, girl). Literally we got them together alone in the car and they just sat there and so I had to go in and make them kiss. After that they were in there for a good 30 min just making out!

4. Mynameisalex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the advice I will wait and see what happens