1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend asked me to have sex with him and I want to but I'm not sure

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mynameisalex, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Mynameisalex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So my friend was at my house for a sleepover and he asked me if I was attracted to him I thought why would he want to know this he's straight and he once thought he was gay and he kissed this guy and decided he was straight so I answer truthfully yes I am so he said you could have sex with me if you want he said I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm like wtf I want to but I think he's doing it for me and making a sacrifice.but I don't want him to feel weird just to make me happy and we're 14 that's like fukin illegal (yes I know I'm a pussey) so I turned him down but he said anytime and im pretty sure he's straight tell me what should I do?

---------- Post added 10th Sep 2015 at 01:04 PM ----------

Yeah I've posted a lot of stuff because I have so many things to question and I've needed this website for a long time and only found it yesterday

2. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    ummm yeah I wouldn't do that, you could become a registered sex offender if his parents found out and were angry

3. Mynameisalex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yep I know most guys my age are where I come from its ducked up northern Ireland a shit place
    And yes it's a different country than the Republic of ireland

---------- Post added 10th Sep 2015 at 01:29 PM ----------

Yep I know but we're I come frome everyone my age is its fucked up northern Ireland is a shifty place
    And yes it's a different country than the Republic of ireland

---------- Post added 10th Sep 2015 at 01:30 PM ----------

I had to correct my spelling

4. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    :/ dang... It's not only in Ireland that happens here in the US people have gotten on the registered list for sending or receiving nudes.

5. FootballFan101

I think its a bit less strict in Ireland than Northern Ireland

6. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My advice is not to do it. Even if there are no legal consequences, you could still end up regretting the actions and potentially ruining a friendship. When I was 12, before I realized (or mentally accepted the possibility) that I'm bi, I had a similar experience with a friend. I still don't know to this day whether he's actually gay, straight, bi or whatever. He has a girlfriend, but that's beside the point. We continued doing that for about three years before I broke things off. We've barely spoken since then, and we're 18 now. Granted, there were other factors that played a part there, but I do believe that was a big part of it. I definitely regret it in the long run. Especially since you're so young, it's most likely got something to do with raging hormones, and those can make your judgement seem kind of sketchy at the best of times, worse when you're even remotely aroused. Again, speaking from experience.

7. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you made the right decision by saying no. No matter what his sexuality - I think you probably want a sexual partner to be more emotionally invested than simply saying "I'll close my eyes and pretend". If you're having sex with someone, 1) you must be 100% comfortable, which you weren't, and 2) they should be feel the same way as you do about it.

My advice is to wait a few years so you can be completely comfortable from a legal and emotional point of view. Don't let yourself get into a tricky situation.

You're still very young. There's no desperate hurry to have sex. Wait until you can make sure it's safe, and with the right person. :slight_smile:

8. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad you found this site. You did the right thing in saying "no". If anything, I would wait a few years and see what happens. I'm not necessarily advising that though. I'm saying you shouldn't get too emotionally attached. Make sure that, if he's offering this, that he actually wants it too. In any case, fourteen is too young. There is something to be said for experimenting, but... It can seriously blow up in your face. So be careful, whatever you do.

9. csm123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree with Spartan 117 on this

There is no need to rush into underage sex that you will most likely end up regretting at best or becoming a convicted sex offender at worst case scenario.

Wait until you are legal and have a partner that is into making it special as much as you are.Being able to relax will make it so much easier and hopefully an enjoyable experience to remember.