1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing. Help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by July Rain, Sep 13, 2015.

1. July Rain

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hiya guys!

I've had a girlfriend for just over a month, and I love her so much - but we still haven't kissed. I really want to, but I just don't know how to go about initiating something like that, it's all so new and foreign to me. We've both just left for university so I'm not going to see her very often any more, and I don't want to ruin everything just because I haven't go the guts to take it further with her. :eusa_doh:

Anyone got any advice?
    Thanks!

2. Really

I'd say, sneak it in to one of your greetings are departures. ie. A Hello or Goodbye kiss.

3. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having flashbacks to when my girlfriend and I started dating. Neither of us were bold enough to make the first move for the longest time, so that when we finally did it was like "Why haven't we been doing this the whole time?. The best advice I have is just to go for it. It's rarely as scary in practice as it is to imagine. :slight_smile: