1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Anonymous014, Sep 13, 2015.

?

What should I do?

1. Tell Sam that I like him and see if he likes me back

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Don't tell Sam

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Other (Say it in the comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous014

In my 8th grade math class, I met this guy named Sam and have liked him ever since, it's only been about a year but it feels like forever, I don't know if he likes guys or not but I don't think so. I told him that I'm gay and he's completely cool with is and promised not to tell anyone, I really want to tell him that I like him but I don't want to make things awkward or ruin our friendship (he's not the type of guy that would do that but I'm still afraid of it happening), I still want to be with him even if it's not in a romantic way but the problem is that I want it to be in a romantic way but I won't know if he wants that too unless I ask... I want a boyfriend really badly, I've gotten over the fact that I'm gay but now I'm depressed because I'm lonely, I want my boyfriend to be Sam but I'm too scared to ask and if I dont ask then I won't be able to either have him as my boyfriend or move on and find someone else. Please give me any advice that you can, I'll take anything... Thank you :icon_redf :help:

2. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

If he's not gay, you shouldn't ask him to be your boyfriend. He'd feel the same way you would if a girl who is just a friend asked you to be her boyfriend. You want people to respect your orientation right? So you need to respect his orientation.

If you're not sure, just wait another year and look for signs that he's not at all interested in girls. In the meantime, try to enjoy being friends with him.

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've moved this over to the Family, Friends and Relationships sub-forum where I think you'll get more views and advice about your situation. :slight_smile: