1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fallen in love with best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by random guy, Sep 13, 2015.

1. random guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ok we have been friends for 6 years (both 14) and we were best friends from the start but over the last year or so i have fallen in love with him (also he doesn't know i'm gay) every once in a wile ill look at hime and he usally catches me staring so he may know i love him but ever since then he has been more touchy and we hang out a lot more but he has had gf before so i am confused i love him so much i might tell him friday at the movies might be akward sense i am going to his house afterwards i hope he isnt weirded out and doesn't talk to me anymore i love him so much!!!!!!!!!

do you think hes gay or bi and how should i ask him? should i telll him i love him? should i only tell him that im gay?

please help me out im confused

2. Nicosa

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It might help to know a litle bit more about him. How does he act around you? have you tried to ask him something lgtb related to see his reaction? Has he given any sings that he might be interested in guys too?