1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bubbles123, Sep 14, 2015.

1. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Ok so tomorrow I was planning on explaining to my friend that I've been attracted to her for a while but I'm still confused, etc., etc.

Anyway, I've been trying to get her outside of school so I can talk to her about this, but it hasn't worked out. It's important that I get this conversation out of the way but I'm just worried if school just really isn't a good setting for it (I would get her alone, or as alone as we can be in school during a study hall). Any opinions? I just want to know before I go ahead and try to do it tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

2. go figure

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I probably wouldn't do it at school. That is definitely a semi-private (coffee shop, restaurant) to private conversation.

Does she already know your orientation? Because if she doesn't she may feel slightly overwhelmed by you coming out and telling her of your attraction all at the same time.

Over all I think this is a delicate conversation, and just try to be as sensitive as possible.

Other than that I think you just need to feel out the situation as you go. Good luck, and I hope everything works out well.

Take care!!(*hug*)

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Okay thank you!