1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it new or is it broken?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Incredibull, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, I just started dating a guy. In fact this is my first boyfriend ever. Luckily he is all that I wanted cute, kind, caring, laughs at my jokes, and is funny too. But, sometimes I find myself trying to push him away and other times I don't want him to go. I love him but then I become neutral with him staying. We have been dating for a couple months and not sure if I want to continue and eventually break his heart. Please help me, I don't want to hurt him and I don't want to lose him. Is this normal? Or is this saying something?

2. go figure

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think all new relationships have their ups and downs. And after dating seriously for a few months, I think the new car smell is just probably starting to wane a bit.

Do you ever notice a pattern to when you push him away? Like after certain conversations or like if he gets to clingy? I think maybe if you look at what's happening when you start to go into that neutral zone, you'll be able to better see if it's a you thing (maybe your moving too fast, or just not ready,maybe overwhelmed). Or if it's him.

I hope it all works out. Take care!!:thumbsup:

3. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, when we hangout everyday it gets a little old and I become neutral. Maybe seeing each other less often might help. Thank you, it's been a while since I've been in a relationship :slight_smile: