1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experiment with my friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by John2517, Sep 15, 2015.

1. John2517

Recently a friend of mine told me he's been thinking about a specific guy. My friend certainly likes girls and has done stuff with them but some of the activities he does gets him flak (theater, guard) but he has admitted he is attracted to girls.

I'm helping him with his friend (who he hasn't told me) and it's tough for me because I thought of this as an opportunity to finally have somebody I could try stuff with after having no one to help me for the longest time. Of course I don't want to "use" him or try to take him from whoever he's thinking about. I just want this confirmation of whether I like it or not.

I don't know what to do.

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

It's good that you want to make sure you're not "using" him or anything, so it will make it easier for you to be careful about it. Anyway, since your friend is attracted to another guy he might be going through some confusing times and he may not be ready for something like that. I guess I would wait until you know he's more comfortable about it to ask him if you could experiment. Although if he expresses that he's confused perhaps you could offer to him to experiment with you if he's comfortable with that since you wouldn't mind experimenting too. You could even just leave it sort of open-ended to make sure you're not pressuring him, like "Hey just so you know if you ever wanted to experiment with guys sometime to figure it out, I could do that with you. I mean, just let me know if you ever want to." Or something like that.
    Hope that helps.