1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My crush is gay but i am closeted

Hey guys,
    I am a closeted gay guy in high school and lately have feelings towards this guy that i know 95% is gay. We have been kinda flirting lately and i dont wanna out myself yet, i am not feeling ready, i just dont know what will i say if he asks out, because hes so cute and eveything but i am not sure if a person would even worth for me to ever come out.

#1 iamdesperate, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try weighing the pros and cons against each other. Make a list - if he were to ask you out, what would be the good things about saying yes, and what would be the bad things?

And then, on the other hand, what would be the good things about saying no, and what would be the bad things?

If you're not ready, then you're not ready, and that's okay. But, if you think you could give it a shot, then it might be good for you to put yourself out there. :slight_smile:

3. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, of course i thought of both answer's outcomes. That if I say yes, good thing, i would have someone i love; bad thing, COMÄ°NG OUT. Yes, of course I can ask him to have secret relationship theoritically, but it would paranoid both of us and i would have to act more. If I say no, well not coming out, but turning down someone I have feeligs to.
    So logically no, emotionally yes :grin: