1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dad invading privacy, what do?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BrokenRecord, Sep 16, 2015.

1. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

I'm so fucking furious right now. I just recently found out that my father has been snooping through my posts here on EC, printing them off and putting them in his journal. I saw a specific one from a conversation I had with Kira, and the fact that he so desperately does not want me to see his journal means there are definitely more in there. He literally ran out of the house clutching the damned thing and hasn't come back since. I feel that I can't trust him with anything anymore. I honestly don't want to believe what has just happened to me. What the fuck do I do?! I don't know what he does with that journal in his spare time, I don't want my identity here to be leaked to anyone yet! Fucking bastard. :bang:

2. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No shit he sounds like dick to me. You've never talked about him much other than he just kind of ignores you, but this, this is over the top. I don't really know what to do honestly, you personally are a great person and you must have got that from your mom:grin: I'll be here for support, and if anything bad happens fuck it, you know you'll get through it I know it. Good luck!(*hug*)