1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing... And being crushed on? (I think?)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AsheTheHuman, Sep 16, 2015.

1. AsheTheHuman

Okay, so I've fallen for my best friend. Thing is, I think he likes me too? I'm not sure. He just recently started giving me hugs hello and goodbye. The other day he spent the night, and he offered up the other side of the couch he was sleeping on. I'll be playing a video game (he likes to watch), or we'll be playing Magic and I'll catch him looking at me rather than the game. Are those good signs? Am I crazy to think he might like me?

2. Sek

Sek

Those are IMO signs that point in the way of romantic interest; so no, you aren't crazy to think that he might like you.

3. AsheTheHuman

Okay so I think I've made up my mind. I'm going to invite him over this weekend to see a movie and then back to my house. Im going to be a little flirty with him and see where it goes. If he seems to be flirting back, I'll probably just straight up tell him. Any thoughts? Our friendship is stronger than a little awkwardness if he said no.

#3 AsheTheHuman, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  4. AsheTheHuman

What would be a good way to tell him? I was thinking of asking him a bunch of weird questions and then asking him "What would you do if I kissed you right now?" and seeing what he says. If he's like "What." then I'l just move on to the next question, but if he's more receptive, then...