1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friend saying i love you a lot!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by devin12, Sep 16, 2015.

1. devin12

devin12 Guest

ok well my friend and have knew each other for 3 years but we became friends over the summer are friendship is very open and emotional toward each other like hugs and talking about personal things but within the last week she has started saying i love you and a lot but says it differentially to me than anyone else she'll even hug me and tells me she loves me a lot even with her boy friend in the same room and the stange part is she is more romantic with me than him so i guess what i'm asking is do you think she loves me loves me or is just agood friend (also i was the one who set her up with her bf if it matters)

2. Sek

Sek

As great as it would be to be able to tell you, no one can tell you for sure except her. Human beings are strange in that we are generally too afraid to say what we need to say which leads to unnecessarily ambiguous situations. In life, if you want to know something, you have to ask the right questions to the right people. The right person to ask would be her, and the right questions involve pointing out something she does and asking what she meant by it. For example, if she hugs you and tells you she loves you, a good question would be "what do you mean by that?". It will put her in a position where she either dispels or confirms your assumptions.

Hopefully my advice leads to your solution.