1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting lesbians when you're online schooled?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nicoqt, Sep 17, 2015.

1. nicoqt

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hai guuuuys and gaaaals and everything in between X3

All my friends have girlfriends or boyfriends and it makes me wonder how I can meet lesbians while being online schooled... I volunteer at a library as a member of the teen group.. and intern at a computer refurbishing warehouse... but that's it :/ any ideas? c:

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there- if this is a possibility, maybe look up LGBT+ groups and events in your area. Or online, but I see that you're 15 so you got to be safe with that. You're still pretty young so I don't know how useful actual dating sites/apps will be, maybe just try to befriend some lesbian/bi girls through sites like Tumblr or whatnot and take your time.

#2 Alder, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  3. nicoqt

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you c: going to lgbt+ groups around the area sounds nice, although dunno how my mom would feel about it, haha XD. any special resources i might be able to find them at?

4. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're not out to your parents yet make sure it's safe for you to go to local LGBT+ groups, if there are any. If it really isn't safe for you and your parents are against it, I'd stick with the befriending some non-straight people online (once again, safety is the priority here). For special resources I'm not sure, I don't go to any public LGBT+ groups/events in my area (mostly because we really don't have any that I know of), I just go to the one in my school. I don't know if it'll help for you to search up online or maybe at local community centres. Once again though you're pretty young so be safe about all this.