1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downward spiral..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MistyDawn, Sep 17, 2015.

1. MistyDawn

Out Status:
    A few people
    So I havn't been active for a little while cause things were going pretty good, I had gotten into a relationship and things were going great until about 2 weeks ago. So here's how it started going down hill..

My girlfriend and I were hanging out and gaming a little bit at my house having fun with not one care in the world. Normally this is how things went when we would get together, as i said things were going good till I asked my gf to check my phone since she was closer to it( mind you I have absolutly nothing to hide and didn't care if she went through my phone) I had recieved a text from a really good friend of mine telling me she was comming into town in a few days and would like to hang out and really needed to talk to me it was pretty important.

My gf didn't like it, which I found odd because we all used to hang out together at one point in time and neither had issues with each other or atleast that I knew of. I asked her why she was so upset about the whole ordeal and why she didn't want me to see her or talk to her. I never recieved an answer still to this day I havn't.

I did however go and talk to my friend who had came into town, as I knew something was important she wanted to talk to me about. Well I found out what the important thing was and now I am in a bind and really don't even know what to do or how to handle any of this because all of this is still so new to me and need some advice from someone with a little bit more experience than myself.

2. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well try to go after her as it will make her feel wanted.
    If she continues to ignore you, give her some space.
    She may have had a past of being cheated or betrayed, etc... you never know~
    However from what you've described, she might be a bit too possessive, so be careful.
    Best of luck!

3. MistyDawn

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have tried to go after her, giving her a few days between calls. So like you said I am now giving her space. I am not sure as the cheating or betrayed as we never got into those type of conversations honestly why we haven't I am not sure. As for possessive thing and thinking back on things i didn't or havn't noticed anything until this whole incident.

4. MistyDawn

Out Status:
    A few people
    So an update... I talked to her finally ... turns out were done which after learning why she acted the way she had before the good friend left they did have a fight over what I am not sure and will probably find out today from the friend. She did admit she was(is) possesive and didn't really have to worry for awhile as we always spent time together n never did anything else outside of it just being her and I. I myself cannot deal with someone being that possesive as I have watched what it does to people first hand and didn't or dont want to end up down that same path as the person I watched go through it.