1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Typical I'm Not Sure if He's Gay Or Into Me Thread

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Keppler2009, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Keppler2009

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, there this guy I met at my university. (Central Connecticut State University)

We ran into each other one day, and started talking. He said that he recognized me and told me that we lived on the same floor in our residence hall.

Anyway, he invited me to come by his and his roommates room whenever I want. I said thank you and told him I will.

After a few days, he adds me on Facebook and messages me and asks me if I want to go the bar with him and his roommate and his roommate's friend. I agree.

We go the bar, and we hangout, and we play pool on teams. I ended up on his team.

After awhile, a girl walks that he knows, and he excuses himself and goes with her for about ten or so minutes.

He comes back and we walk away to get away from the crowd, he asks me if I wanted to leave with him and go get something to eat knowing that his roommate and his roommate's friend would want to stay.

We go out to eat and we chat, and we seem to have a lot in common.

I'm not sure if he's gay or not. I get kinda of a gay vibe from him,.but I have heard him talking to his roommate about girls

He is a nice guy who seems to know a lot of people, which makes me wonder if he's just trying to make more friends and is just social rather than him being into me.

What do you all think?

2. Rainbows~Exist

I think he's just trying to be friendly but who knows? My advice would be keep hanging out with him and see if anything develops or becomes clear. At this point in time you can only speculate but it is plausible that he's gay/bi or whatever... hell he might ask you out soon! :lol:

3. johndrez09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We need more details to say what we think about this. But for now I think he's just being friendly.

Does he have a girlfriend?