1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she interested, how soon is too soon to ask her out?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Musclemaniac, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Musclemaniac

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Fellow university girl here, there was this girl I remembered from my 1st year women's studies (in my 3rd year now), and I noticed I had 4 classes with her this term.

On Monday, was assigned to be partners for a discussion with people, I mentioned to her mid discussion hey wow you're in all my classes and she's like ya wow and we gushed how much we loved one prof (she was always pretty shy I remembered so I was surprised she tried to carry on our convo), then next class ended she smiled and said hey when she saw me leaving, later I ran into her again before our 4th class together and we began chatting for an hour or so about our hometown, high school us (she geeky, I partied hard), our introvertness, future plans, our hobbies, living situations, family and o we both never took out our phones once, crazy. Anyways now 4 days later, each class I've sat next to her first, or vice versa.
    Pretty sure she's into girls (hasn't mentioned guys, has short hair, glasses, geeks out about anime and dungeons and dragons LOL, no makeup, wear looser clothes and jean jackets) and she did mention she hung out with the queer kids back in high school. But I stupidly mentioned an ex bf when I was retelling a story ugh! I am fully lesbian, super femme (full face makeup every day, tights, blouses, long hair) so she might not have known LOL but I am on the muscular side as I compete competitively in weightlifting and bodybuilding so idk.

Is she interested? How soon is too soon to ask her to hang out, or even scarier.. On a date? :confused:

#1 Musclemaniac, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  2. Really

I'd say, any time now is good. :slight_smile:

3. Musclemaniac

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    True, just not quite sure of the signs so far, it has only been a week of talking, sadly she didn't show up Friday to class :frowning2: