1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy I like

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by coldstorm97, Sep 19, 2015.

1. coldstorm97

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone,
    So I'm currently in the last year of junior college (senior high school year) in singapore. I probably have a crush on this guy in my school for more than 7 months now but the thing is I don't even know him lol. Like my classmates were talking about him during lunch and his looks just caught my attention. Then I tried to find more abt him and well I realised he has a great personality and basically is a very amazing person. The thing is that I never had the guts to say hi at all and I don't even dare to lock eye contact with him ( but I think I'm going insane not to already).
    After such a long time of this torture I'm thinking of really making acquaintances with him. But how, like I need creative ideas because I get all nervous and shy :frowning2:
    I only have two months before my high school ends and that's it, we might never see each other again.

2. Rainbows~Exist

From first hand experience I can tell you this: crushes aren't important nor will develop into anything (unless you knew them well in the first place which in this case you don't). I've been in your situation and honestly I'd just say forget about it. The amount of time I wasted thinking about a crush and gathering the courage to talk to him just wasn't worth it in the end and when I did try and talk to him it didn't develop into anything and afterwards I realized how dumb the 'situation' was. I know I'm being a tad harsh but dude, let it go.

(You also said you haven't yet talked to him yet know he has an amazing personality which confuses me? Like how do you know what he's like in person? You'll most likely find that he's not that great... but hey. That's just my view on this.)