1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gillisland, Sep 19, 2015.

1. gillisland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I used to be best friends with this guy (let's call him David). And then David told me his friend from another school was moving to ours. I thoughthink this would be good and since he was David's friend he could probably be mine. So he moved in and pretty much ruined everything, at one point I was done with this act so I separated from David and found some other friends. Now David and I hanging on a thread with our friendship and I'm pretty awkward around him. I sort've like him and I just want to talk to him now but I don't know how to approach him. Any ideas?

2. MistyDawn

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, So I once went through this same kind of issue and the awkwardness can get a little overwhelming. I suggest if you can get the courage up enough call him or even catch him after class and ask if you two could hang out for a little while on whatever day maybe do something you both used to do when you hung out that way it doesn't feel as awkward and talk to him about whatever it is you would like to.

hope this suggestion helps and good luck with everything :slight_smile: