1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange experience

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joyridden, Sep 20, 2015.

1. joyridden

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey I'm brand new to this forum... I'm out to a lot of people but don't have a lot of friends anymore, but people know that I am either bisexual or gay since I had a crush on one of my straight friends and they knew about it.
    Anyway I had a sexual experience with another one of my friends but it was one sided, on my side. Now we don't talk. I felt so strange after because I didn't say anything about it. I didn't know what to make of it. I had a hard on the entire night this guy was at my house but didn't know how to say anything, he didn't seem to take notice but I would flash him and felt it was casual, just weird because I didn't say anything about it. I guess I should have assumed he either felt the same as me: scared to initiate anything, or not at all interested, but basically I showed him and nothing happened. Now I feel like he has a negative opinion of me and has told people we go to school with that I'm gay but no one has said anything openly about it to me. I got really bad anxiety and have been missing a lot of school, even though I myself am mostly comfortable with my sexuality, this situation really got in my head. Neither of us have said a word to each other, I apologized to him, and am moving on with my life because I feel like I abandoned the friendship after this happened. I really just didn't know where to go with it after this happened. I'm feeling lonely that's what brings me to this forum. If anyone has anything to comment feel free I needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for reading.:bang::bang::sleep:

---------- Post added 20th Sep 2015 at 07:37 PM ----------

I really liked this guy and I thought we could become more than friends I just felt so guilty after the fact that I didn't know what to do and avoided talking to him altogether. I just wish I could some how go past it but I think he too has moved on and doesn't really care about me. I don't even know if he's straight or not I didn't even ask. There's so much I didn't say so much I wish I could ask. But it sucks because I don't think it even matters anymore. I wanna forget and then there's this nagging at the back of my mind that says it still does. I don't know who to turn to.

#1 joyridden, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. Superconffused

So let me get this straight, you had your friend over to hang out I guess and you had a raging boner the entire night and flashed your penis to him multiple times to get a reaction and he gave you niether a positive or negative reaction. And after that night you guys don't talk and you think it's because of that. My initial thought would be that maybe he was a bit uncomfortable with the dick flashing and maybe wanted to spare your feelings so didn't say anything. So I am not sure what you are searching for in coming to this site but if you want to know whether he is into or confused we might need some more details to really help you out. And for future reference I know all too well not to send expose your private parts to someone. I have a fantastic life story about a guy I used to mess with if you want to here, might make s thread about it.

3. joyridden

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yep that's basically what happened. I know for a fact he has told me he thinks that girls are gross but I guess that doesn't make someone gay. I don't even think girls are gross. I might prefer one over a guy or a guy over a girl or vice versa depending on who the person was. I think overall I should not have done what I did but wished he would have had more feelings. I doubt overall that he's into whatsoever anymore, we both lead separate lives only see each other at school really. I'm not really looking for anything particular in coming here just a place to be honest and wanted to see what people would say. I'd love to hear your story though!

4. joyridden

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can someone tell me how to delete this thread?

5. Superconffused

Yeah I think I might make a thread about it but if you want to delete this thread there should be an option at the top.

Best of luck kid