1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Curious

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Taytay387, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Taytay387

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've been working at my new job since Dec 2014..there's a female who I curious about..second day we bumped into each other and every since its confusing..she looks at me or in my direction a lot..when we pass in the hall she makes eye contact and holds it..but she acts differently when she's around her friend..she will look but not hold the stare..there has been many occasions where I would leave my desk and I would run into her as if she meant to run into me..it's weird sometimes cause I always run into her..when I pass her desk she looks out the corner of her eyes..on two occasions I've heard her moan as I walk by..we've never held a full conversation just small talk about work..to me it seems like she's curious and willing to experiment but I need advice..

#1 Taytay387, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  2. Biker boy

Wow I don't know Ive been in situations were it all looked good could of bet a million dollar that the guy was gay and into me... But when approached was way off with a negative response... I'm not saying this is your case just ready reminded me of a past experience.. I'd start talking in general become friendly with an open mind and hope she makes the first move or gives you a no questionable I'm into you response.. Before I just went all out at work

3. Taytay387

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's weird cause it's like built up attraction but no conversation starters..gossssssh Conversation starters haven't been this hard