1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So there is this guy I have been crushing on for a year and I finally asked him out 5 weeks ago, but it still hasn't happen because he's been busy and we could never plan it. It still a thing but I don't know when. But lately he's been avoiding me or just not talking to me and it's like "do you like me or not?" I don't know if he's uninterested or just shy. I have anxiety and keep thinking he hates me or is just lying to me and all these lies to myself.

But should I keep continuing with this guy?
    Should I talk to him about it? (or is it weird to do so?)
    Should I be patient?

He is the only gay guy I know.

2. Superconffused

Ok From what I gathered you asked him out and he said yes but yall haven't had any contact for 5 whole weeks and you guys do t talk? If you are truly going out you should be able to have a conversation about something bothering you. I think being patient is over it's been over a month. And I think you will know after the talk, if you do talk to him, whether or not you want to still be with this guy. Best of luck