1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She rejected me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LoveMarshmallow, Sep 25, 2015.

1. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just told one of my best friends that I like her (mote than friends) and she rejected me. I expected that but it's still hard. I told her over mobile because we're never alone and now it kinda feels wrong I didn't tell her in personal. Among other things she wrote "Yeah thanks for the honesty but I have to tell you that this is really not easy for me". I understand her but I know her and I imagine her saying that and I know it'd be angry.
    What should I do now? I'm so scared and I don't know what to do! Help!:help::tears:

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I would send her something along the lines of '' I totally get it, just wanted to get it out of my chest. Hope we are still good and it won't impact on our friendship. :slight_smile: x "

If she doesn't see you that way there is unfortunately not much you can do so it's all about salvaging what you can by acting as casual about it as you can, it often goes smoother that way. Don't freak out, keep calm and act normal. Once she sees that you remain the same girl she's always love she'll get over the awkward part and so will you. :wink:

3. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I already told her but now she wants distance and doesn't want to sit next to me any more in school. I knew that she would reject me and things would be weird but that is kinda shoking

4. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It may just be a matter of giving her a little time and space. Having been thru the same thing in my teens, my best friend acted distant after I told him but eventually he came around. I told him in a letter tho and was very sure to state that either way I didn't want things to jeopardize the friendship as I'd rather still have that than nothing at all.

5. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, I unfortunately think that she'll need a bit of time. Try and act normal, get closer to other people by seeing you having the same relationship you two had with somebody else she may realize how much she misses it and come around. Good luck OP ! (*hug*)

6. LoveMarshmallow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you all for answering❤

7. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aw I'm sorry it didn't work out >.< but yeah, just give her the time & distance she wants. She'll hopefully get over it & you'll be friends again. & you'll just find someone else that likes you as much as you like them.