1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you tell your crush you liked them?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ameryllis, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not out yet or anything so telling my crush how I feel would probably be a ways off, but once I'm out I'd probably like to tell her, so how did you guys go about doing it?

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always been terrified of confessing my feelings to someone.
    4th grade? I told my "friend" I liked some guy. She told him and he comes up behind me in art class and in a song-songy voice, says "I know who you like~" so yeah! Decided never to do that again. First crush I had was on him, and the first person I told (not the "friend" who ratted me out) was my current girlfriend :slight_smile: we both liked him, haha.

6th grade? I was a creep and stared at him constantly, had a "does he like me?" Quiz phase. I was so weird then! My friend told him on the last day of school and he giggled. And then I exploded "GAH! HE GIGGLED DOES HE LIKE ME?" But k never saw him after that, he went to another middle school or something.

8th grade, by far, the strongest crush I've had (other than anime characters, of course) was on my best friend. I've known her since 4th, where I mentioned, we crushed on same guy. I really loved her. And one day, she tells me she had a "lesbian dream" (not sexual!!) about me. There was no dream, she was testing the waters for my reaction. I was like, "okay, continue.." And she said "I kind of like you" and when I said I reciprocated her feelings, she started getting really happy :slight_smile: this was all over text, but I'm sure I would've rejected her in person, as a quick reaction and finally having to confront that I'm not-straight.

3. BigGayAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have to admit, that is a SUPER CUTE story!!! :slight_smile: Good luck to you both!

When I have my crush, I will be straight up with him...

#3 BigGayAlex, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2015