1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My best friend just blew me off?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rainbows~Exist, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Rainbows~Exist

We were planning to have a nice night in, watch the rugby, catch up since we've been so busy lately but today she tells me that I can't come over. Now I was a little bummed by this but thought "well I guess there'll be another time" so I just tell her okay then.

Skip ahead to now I check my snapchat, as you do, and see a hundred second long story from her. I view it and basically see her and a bunch of other friends having a great time watching the rugby and getting drunk. She just drops our plans in a second, just like that. I feel hurt that she didn't just tell me and if I'm being perfectly honest I'm pretty pissed that she did that. If you have a commitment you have a fucking commitment. Either tell me the reason we're not able to spend the evening in or stick to our plans. Why would she do this to me?

P.S. I'm completely aware that I sound extremely jealous (I kind of am) but really I'm just pissed with her.

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's rather rude of her to ditch you for other people, I probably would confront her but I am a very confrontational person and don't like resentment building up, so it's up to you whether or not you are comfortable confronting her about it. Good luck !

3. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It think you are her friend when she wants you to be her friend. I've had friends who just liked to talk shit with me but to do something serious they rather go with their other friends. So obviously I was low on the totem pole.

4. emocinnamonroll

if she is doing that to you, don't be friends with her. she's being very rude. you can ask her to answer honestly and ask her if she was avoiding you if she says no then ask her why she was watching rugby with her other friends and not you. *cyberhug* (*hug*)
    i hope i helped!