1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im in love with best friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tacos, Sep 27, 2015.

1. tacos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Me and him go way back to the first grade we are freshman know and i have been in love with him for quite some time. lately i have gotten depressed over it like crying for hours about it because i love him so much i havent told him im gay but im positive he knows i also dont know if is gay he has oots of signs like

1. he always trys to get close to me
    2. he make lots of gay jokes and he brings up gay topics a lot
    3. on the bus he will purposely crawl over me and puts his croch and butt in my face and smile about it
    4. he will dance sexually with me at dances (as a joke but gets into it)
    5. jokes about him being gay or us being gay together
    6. he has dared me to kiss him
    7. he talks about other gay guys or asks if i know if some guys are gay
    8. he has a list of guys he would go gay for and i asked him if i was on the the list and he said of course

But then he also talks about girls a lot but like akwardly and he dates girls to

he is a really good friend and i belive he will exept i like him or i think he might tell me he likes me too he has been wondering about me non stop and asks me if im allright because he knows somthings up and i told him he has somthing to do with him he expects me to tell him tomarrow should i

2. gamergirl99

Hey Tacos, ^_^ first of all, you guys seem so adorable if you guys were together. ^-^ In my opinion, he might be bi, who knows? But all of those hints do help a lot and it does seem that maybe he's bi (considering the fact that he dates girls as well). If you guys are BFFs, tell him that you're gay! He seems like the sort to approve it and support it. I'm sure it'll be fine. Just tell him and see how it goes. Watch and observe his actions around you. I feel like he really cares about you and that's such a great thing. :slight_smile: I hope you'll feel better.. I'm going through the same exact thing.. And I promise you that it'll get better.

#staystrongandlistentoyourheart ^_^

3. tacos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thanks gamergirl99 you are problely right

4. gamergirl99

:slight_smile: No problem, I'm glad to help. ^_^ Let me know what's going on between you two!

5. Superconffused

Great advice gamergirl. I had a similar expierece as you. I think you have already opened that door so I think you should tell him. Because I'm speaking from expirence he will still be there with the same love he had before. And the fact that he cares enough and can tell you are not in a good place tells a lot too. Be strong and good luck to you bro!

6. gamergirl99

Thank you sir! xD