1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wondering if friend is gay...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by crazydog15, Sep 27, 2015.

1. crazydog15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I'm wondering if a friend of mine is gay, and I don't know what exactly to do about it. He's an exceptionally fashionable person, not that that means someone's gay, and he is an exceptionally handsome person, too. :slight_smile: But recently he's given off a vibe that sort of indicates to me that he's either a heterosexual who's really, really, really accepting of different sexualities, or he's not exactly heterosexual... I can't think of a time I've ever seen him check out another guy or flirt with another guy, though. But there's definitely a question mark in my mind about him.

Should I ask him? :eusa_thin

2. gamergirl99

Hiya, crazydog. :slight_smile: People are different and sometimes it can be confusing hehe. Since you felt that kind of vibe, I think it'll be okay to ask. Or.. maybe you can ask him questions and such. Maybe ask him if this guy or that guy is handsome? Ask him about life, about relationships? Maybe about girls? This might make him tell you?

Since he's a friend, how long has he been a friend of yours? If you just met him, give it some time.

I hope it goes well and in my opinion, he may be gay. I just have a feeling xD

Good luck. ^-^

3. JB2015

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would not ask him directly unless you two are close and you've known him a while.

Brush the topic in some of the ways gamergirl99 mentioned.

If he is just really, really, really accepting of different sexualities, this will be great for you also if you are not out to him already.