1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so (insert emotion here)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by reginaphalange, Sep 27, 2015.

1. reginaphalange

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't even know what I am. I'm a gay female and I want a girlfriend so bad. I really just want to do all the lovey dovey things couples do because I just went through 'questioning' so I have never dated anyone. I really want a girlfriend ok sorry goodbye :help::rolle:

2. Ivy Iris

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I kind of get what you mean. I have been there not too long ago. I had two girlfriends in the past, but I never paid too much attention to it. I convinced myself that I was completely straight until 2 years ago. After that I accepted the possibility of me being bisexual. 2 years later I finally admitted to myself and a couple of people that I am simply, fully gay.

What I am trying to say, take your time. You will figure it out, even if it seems like you won't. Once you do, don't, under any circumstances, deny it. It will only hurt you.

3. gamergirl99

Haha, I feel you so much. :'( I just cried right now because I love someone so much right now and I feel like it's worth it but at the same time I feel like she won't be mine..

But about questioning yourself, you'll figure it out. ^-^ Just think about it for a long time, ask yourself questions.. After I fell for my BFF, I questioned myself. I found out that I never had any feelings for men and I have liked girls but never realized it. It took me around 2-3 months to really figure it out. Now, it's been more than 9+ months since I found out that I'm gay.

And yes, I would love to have that lovey-dovey gf relationship ;-; I never had my first kiss and lol, again, I was crying because of that. ;-; but don't worry, there is always a soulmate for everyone..

cries

#3 gamergirl99, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  4. reginaphalange

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you guys so much! I've actually come to terms with the fact that I am gay, I just feel like getting into a relationship (but I know I should wait for the right girl). gamergirl99 I'm so sorry to hear that! I promise you will figure it out with your friend! I hope for the best!! :slight_smile:

5. Ivy Iris

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I once fell for a very good friend of mine. Sure, I never had the balls to tell her, because she was oh-so-straight, while I was well...in so much denial I couldn't even see the walls of my closet at that time. Sad, yeah. I'm sorry about your friend. :frowning2: You'll find a nice girl one day, you'll see. :grin: Good luck, gamergirl99!

6. gamergirl99

^-^ Np!! And that's great! :slight_smile: And yup, true. :slight_smile: And hehe, thank you.. and I'll be fine. ^-^ She had already knew and I confessed to her via text XD (you can read my old threads about it)

And thank you! And I hope for the best as well for you! ^_^

---------- Post added 27th Sep 2015 at 05:09 PM ----------

:'( That really sucks. :frowning2: Even if someone is straight, you never know.. c: And thank you and I hope! ^-^ Thank you.

7. JB2015

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I totally understand reginaphalange.

You've gone through the journey of figuring out who you are and now you just want to be happy and have a relationship already.

For me, I started to accept that I was gay when I was 20, after questioning from 7-12, then denying from 12-20.
    I also went through the whole 'maybe if I get a girlfriend it will go away' nonsense. For 4 years, I might add.

Then I was like Woo-Hoo! I finally can admit to myself I am gay, so now where's my boyfriend?:slight_smile:... then oh, shit I have to come out and oh, shit what if I lose my friends and oh, shit my parents are ok but not supportive, and oh, my family thinks it's a phase and, well, here I sit 2 years later, single and stuck and wanting all that stuff too, and I also struggle really bad with the 'there's no guy out there who will love me for me' and yeah...I'll just be quiet now.

*sigh*

I guess I'm just trying to say I get how you are feeling and If only it was as easy as if we were straight...

8. reginaphalange

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

What a hot mess we are! But we'll find someone don't worry! :rolle: