1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT HELP PLEASE ON Telling your friend your gay and have feelings for him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tacos, Sep 27, 2015.

1. tacos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love my friend to the point i cry over not being with him tomorrow i am going to tell him and this is what i will say to him alone

_____ I've somthing to tell you i know you problely know this but i'm gay also i feel like you should know i love you and i know you dont feel the same but i felt like i should tell you since were best friends i sorry if i weirded you out and if you need time to think about what i said thats alright and can you keep this between you and me i kinda don't want this to spread around the school and dont text me over this because i havent exactly told my parents and they will probably look at my phone

then the rest depends on how he reacts

does this sound like a good way to tell him tell me if i should say it differently

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hm..

I've read your thread about your best friend before, and I think it's pretty sweet what your relationship is. I also think you should tell him, in time, but:

I think it may be a bit overwhelming to say them both at once, personally I think it's better to come out first, then tell him you love him later. Best of luck, and do whatever you think will suit you the best.

What you wrote seems good for you to tell him if you choose to that way! Yeah.

I hope it goes well for you (*hug*)

3. tacos

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i am pretty sure he knows i am gay but if he is supprized by the fact i am gay i just wont say the part of me loving him thanks for advise by the way ;-)

4. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, please update us if you want to! I hope it all goes well for you~

5. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Telling them as two separate parts would definitely help to lessen the shock. That's what I did with my friend/crush; I came out to him as bi at the end of my sophomore year and didn't tell him I liked him until the start of my senior year. The shock of both of those bombshells together likely would have caused him to clam up and ditch me, especially since he wasn't exactly pro-gay at the time I came out. So tell him you're gay first and see how he reacts, and then at a later date, you might be able to tell him you like him.