1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BandFangirl, Sep 27, 2015.

1. BandFangirl

BandFangirl Guest

So I have been dating a girl I met through hockey for 8ish months now. We didn't get too see each other very much during the summer because of REALLY busy schedules. I try to be romantic online, like emails and music playlists (we are music geeks) but I just feel like I'm not good enough for her. When I think about her I think of how inspiring, brilliant, beautiful, caring, and just amazing she is I feel like I'm not good enough.

Ok say the main thing is we've been dating for 8 months and he haven't kissed. I feel like the reason is because she really doesn't like me. How can I bring this up in conversation to her?

#1 BandFangirl, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
  2. SHIELDAgentAlex

Please note that I've zero experience with actual relationships, so this comes from my BFF, who's dictating while I type. Via text. Because really, I shouldn't give relationship advice. To anyone. Ever.

So, am I correct to assume this is a somewhat long distance relationship? Because that, combined with your mutually busy schedules, is probably the only impediment to your relationship.

You think she's so amazing. And if you were deficient, and she was so fabulous, then wouldn't she be able to find another girl? She could. But, she stays with you. She probably thinks you're just as incredible as you think she is. She probably has the same doubts you do, and wonders if she's not good enough for you.

I'd recommend, if at all possible, trying to get together at some point. It'll keep your relationship strong, and you two can keep it alive. If that's not possible, talk to her, and try to do what you both feel's best for you and your relationship.

3. BandFangirl

BandFangirl Guest

[/QUOTE]Please note that I've zero experience with actual relationships, so this comes from my BFF, who's dictating while I type. Via text. Because really, I shouldn't give relationship advice. To anyone. Ever.

So, am I correct to assume this is a somewhat long distance relationship? Because that, combined with your mutually busy schedules, is probably the only impediment to your relationship.

You think she's so amazing. And if you were deficient, and she was so fabulous, then wouldn't she be able to find another girl? She could. But, she stays with you. She probably thinks you're just as incredible as you think she is. She probably has the same doubts you do, and wonders if she's not good enough for you.

I'd recommend, if at all possible, trying to get together at some point. It'll keep your relationship strong, and you two can keep it alive. If that's not possible, talk to her, and try to do what you both feel's best for you and your relationship.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice!