1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel Like My Friends Are Bored/Done With Me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A Person, Sep 28, 2015.

1. A Person

Title pretty much sums up what this chunk of complaining will be about.

I feel as if most of my friends find me not stimulating anymore, not fitting with their personas or maybe just don't like me anymore. I get less and less substantial conversations out of them, and most of the time it feels like they're distracted or annoyed. Maybe its just my fears but I don't know, I get hung out to dry a lot and see them all hanging out a lot together. Is there any specific tactic I can employ to figure out what's going on? Should I go talk to my school's guidance counselor again if I can? I know I'll have some opportunities to talk to a few of them privately in the next few months but its already the second month of school and I feel so alone and terrible.

Any help appreciated, thank you!

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know the feeling. Sometimes I feel lost in groups, so inviting people to hang out one-on-one or in a group of 3 can help. Often times when I did that it went fine and a lot of the awkwardness was in my head. Also, are there places to maybe meet some new people?