1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out but not out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lost sole, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Lost sole

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well when I started commin out de first ppl I told were my parents coz dey would not stop
    givin me de sex talk .......Well not de right kind . So i told em dat I am a Lesbian , it was so terifying . Supricingly dey both accepted me ........ So I thought . It has been a while now I would say things r normal but der is no normal . My dad seems to be cool with my sexuality , but unfortunately I cant say de same for my mom . I came out coz I wanted to be ....... Well me . The short hired pens loving n non dress wering me . Well dat n coz I did not want em to freak out when I introduced my gf . But my mom keeps critisizing eveythin I say , everythin I were ..... well everythin I do realy . She keeps insistin I were this do dat . N I simply cant take it anymore I barely talk to her about my personal stuff coz we simply dont agree . I cant even imagine her reaction when i tell her i want a tux for my prom next year ( If I even get to go ) . I dont expect her to be proud of her lesbian daughter ( She never has been y start now ) . All I want is for her to let me live my own lyf in peace without her tryin to control it . I know that I will make mistakes along de way but dat is an opportunity to learn n i wanna learn . De problem is I dont know how to tell her dat