1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I know if she likes me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thete, Sep 29, 2015.

1. thete

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm in a bit of a difficult situation right now. Last year, I went to a party and kissed a girl that I really liked (let's call her A), but we ended up not talking for the rest of the year (different courses and friend groups, etc). However, I've just figured out that my roommate this year (let's call them B) is best friends with this girl's roommate (C), and the other night C invited B and I over to stay at her house because it was late and a long walk home. Tonight B and I are going to a party and B wants both of us to stay over at C and A's house again, but I'm not sure if this is awkward for A because we've never talked about anything.

I feel bad because my roommate has no idea what happened that night and I don't know if I want to tell her.

To be honest, I'm just confused because I thought that I had gotten over her but now everything's coming back and I feel awkward about the whole thing. Should I try to be just friends, or stay away to keep the peace? Advice? :help:

#1 thete, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  2. Acuba403

Don't read into the kiss it sounds like a spontaneous act that happened at a party; caught up in the moment ect. Whether she likes you or not, that's a different matter. First sense it's been over a year, you'll have to make sure you still like her because a lot can change over the course of a year. Then from there just continue on like you would flirt with any other girl.

3. thete

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I know that I should try not to make it a big deal. It was just my first kiss and I don't normally do things like that so I think it's getting to my head.

Thanks for the message! <3

4. Acuba403

no problem, if you ever wanna chat just give me a shout