1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a sign my girlfriend is ready to take things to the next level(sex)?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MouseKeeper, Sep 29, 2015.

1. MouseKeeper

So, I've noticed that when I'm at my girlfriends house, and we're lying on the bed together, she tends to place her legs on me, usually around my groin, sometimes, she moves her leg around there as if she's "feeling," or if we're not laying down, but sitting on the couch, she tends to put her leg between my legs. Also, we've been kissing more, and hugging more, and cuddling more, and getting closer together, and telling each other we love each other... and she seems comfortable... is this a sign we're ready to take it to the next level, or getting close to that point?

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Maybe.

But the only way to know that, like any healthy relationship, is to communicate. Ask, or talk about that. Also, it takes two to tango. Even if she is ready, or you are ready, if you both aren't ready then nobody should be ready.

#2 Kaiser, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015