1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend's mom sucks

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ThaPrince, Sep 30, 2015.

1. ThaPrince

Out Status:
    A few people
    So now I'm not allowed to be near my best friend Alyssa anymore thanks to her mom. We went to homecoming together, totally platonic. I was wearing a nice shirt and nice pants, and her mom doesn't know that I'm actually a guy so when she saw pictures of us she assumed that I'm a lesbian and that I'm trying to get with my friend. Now her mom is scared to let us sleepover at each other's houses bc she thinks we're dating. I'm super frustrated and about two seconds from fighting Alyssa's mom. And I just absolutely have no idea what to do anymore.

2. BrandiBear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry that totally sucks. I'm kinda going through the same thing. Keep your head up it will get better I promise.

3. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Soo... why your friend didnt tell her you're actually transexual?

4. ThaPrince

Out Status:
    A few people
    im not sure why she hasn't told her mom I'm trans. I don't think my friend has really accepted me yet. I think she might still be in denial.

5. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Maybe you could encourage your friend to talk to your mom about you guys and explain to her that you are just friends. Maybe you could even arrange to talk to her about it together so you can explain your side too.