1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

think someone's flirting with me but im not out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheAnon32, Sep 30, 2015.

1. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes I think a guy would be flirting with me and they kind of fit the 'gay stereotype' and I am interested but I'm not out. It always ends up with me just kind of smiling and blushing while carrying on a conversation while I know that they are gay in my head but I'm not sure if they know that I am gay. I don't even know where to go from there after. Any advice? (mind that I live in a very homophobic country)

2. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. iamdesperate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well i have absolutely the same situation and i dont know what to do either, soo... i cant really help you with that sonce i cant even help myself out. May be we should give signs or just come out to them but these all need courage.

4. confusedbubble

Are they out? If they are maybe you could step up the flirting a bit and see how they react.
    If its positive then keep going if not take a step back and don't put yourself at risk.
    Maybe you've pinged their "gaydar" some people are good at sensing the vibe and know before you tell them