1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he flirting with me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by crazydog15, Sep 30, 2015.

1. crazydog15

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I strongly suggested to someone that I'm gay, and now it feels like he's at least trying to flirt with me at times. I don't know him too well, but he's cute, and I wouldn't necessarily mind if he was flirting with me.

What should I do?

2. Distant Echo

Maybe hint that you are going to be somewhere at a particular time, and see if he turns up?

3. gamergirl99

Ah.. interesting question though.. How is he flirting with you?

Honestly, it depends on you. Do you like it? Or do you not? Maybe you should let it pass for a while and see what happens. Is the person straight, gay or bi? Let me know but honestly, if I were in your situation, I wouldn't at all mind. I would love it. xD A couple of girls have flirted with me, like once, a girl played my hair so she could persuade me to give her the answers in English class last year xD But I was like.. uh..

:icon_eek:
    and then...
    :redface:
    and then...
    :grin:

lmao :roflmao:

I hope it goes well but take this as a positive sign! ^_^ :icon_bigg:grin::icon_cool