1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he have a crush on me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by YinYang, Oct 1, 2015.

1. YinYang

There's a kid in my school, let's call him John. John usually doesn't hang out with girls, he usually sticks to guys. He's also... I wouldn't say shy, but he doesn't seem like he has too many close friends. He hangs out with me a lot, we have the same math class, the same science class, and the same art class, and he seems to have latched on to me to hang out with. The last time I've seen him act like this with a girl, it was my friend last year who he had a crush on. But for her, he told her outright that he had a crush on her and she rejected him. Could he have a crush on me, or am I just reading too much into this? I've never had someone have a crush on me that I know of, so I'm totally clueless :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. What do you think?

PS, I think he's nice, but I definitely don't like him like that, so... yeah.

2. Rainbows~Exist

I wouldn't go straight ahead and just assume he has a crush on you. This kind of reminds me of one of my friends; one that gets kinda clingy... He has friends sure but I get the feeling that he'd rather just hang out with me all the time. Sounds like he just really enjoys your company and would consider you as his 'best friend'. I think you're just looking too much into this.

If he's really into you then you'll know.

3. YinYang

Thanks. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to relationships, so I was totally confused :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: