1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had my first GSA meeting! ^_^

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gamergirl99, Oct 2, 2015.

1. gamergirl99

So, today, I went to my first GSA meeting with 2 of my friends and I had a great time. ^_^ There was a lot of people and I had paid my fee. xD So, I just sat down and there was this really cute, short-haired girl next to me and I was like awh.. she's so adorable! :love:

So, I'm super happy to join as a member and I hope I can support, help and meet people. ^_^ The only problem is that my parents don't really know that I joined. I told my mom that I joined the GSA but I don't even think she knows what it stands for. I don't really plan on going to field trips (but I really want to!) but I don't know how to go without my parent's permission.

Of course it'll be hard to keep it as a secret but I hope it's something that doesn't get mentioned to my mom especially. What do you think?

Thanks. ^-^ I'm looking forward to my next meeting in 2 weeks. :icon_bigg

#1 gamergirl99, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's awesome that it worked so well for you! There is an LGBT club at my school, I think it's called Pride club this year, and I want to join! Though, I need to talk to someone about the club and get info about when/where it is. Ah, I'm hiding from my parent too! It would be nice to go to Pride festival with them (I think they go in the end of the year) but that probably will not happen because I'm also not out to parents, and won't be anytime soon.
    When I join, I'm probably going to cover up with the anime club, as that's held twice a week, and I go there regularly.

3. gamergirl99

:slight_smile: Thank you! And ooh, I love that name!! :grin:D and has your school set up tables for clubs to sign up for? Mine has and that's how I signed up and got info. And ugh, I know, it sucks ;-;

You could just attend meetings instead and maybe when you're out, you could go to field trips. And oh, that's a good idea. ^_^ I joined ACA, Animal Cruelty Awareness so that might cover it up.

Good luck to you ;-; (*hug*)

#3 gamergirl99, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015