1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm worried I'll never find anyone :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by crystalgem, Oct 2, 2015.

1. crystalgem

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm lesbian and a Christian. I really want to have a girlfriend and eventually get married, but I want her to be devout in her faith. So we can grow in our faith together :slight_smile: Idk how to find more lesbian Christians who are my age...or who aren't already in a relationship

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I'm kind of religious and understand. It's tough, especially because most religious, LGBT+ people are often closeted or don't talk about that stuff. Do you go to Youth Team meetings at your church or anything? Or other church events? Maybe you could research Christian events around your area to meet some new people.
    I've gone on Christian Youth conferences before with my church. I don't know if your church does anything like that, but you could look into those because they often involve kids from all over the region.
    Sorry if this wasn't very helpful. Other than that, I think you'll find more lesbians as you get older just because at this age many are still figuring it out and in denial in many cases. And once you can meet more, it's not super unlikely you'll find a few who are religious. If you're going to college, you could look into religious colleges (just do your research on what it's like for LGBT+ people there because you don't want to be in a discriminatory environment) but if you find one that also has a good LGBT+ community, that could be good. I mean, obviously don't choose your college soley based on something like that, do what's best for you. Maybe in time, you'll meet someone along the way.
    Best of luck!

3. FaithInLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know what its like but with guys and trust me it takes time, but just because they seem great at first doesnt mean you should jump right into the relationship. If you do find someone you have to be subtle and not i guess scare them off. Go somewhere like a camp or hang out at the shopping centre, i met my ex at a summer camp so you could even try there.

4. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Please date me! :wink:.

This is exactly me. I want to date someone, but I'm super passionately about Christ. All I can say is: God has a very special girl picked out for you! Keep on pushing through. (((Hugs)))