1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to meet girls? help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by heyKittie, Oct 2, 2015.

1. heyKittie

I'm still struggling to find any lesbians/bisexuals. There is one lesbian that I know of at my school, and my friend is introducing me to her next week. I kind of like her, but she has a girlfriend so whatevs I guess. But I've been getting depressed lately, and it would really help to find some one like me. There aren't any lgbt groups near me, either. And lately I've really been wanting a girlfriend, probably because I've never been with a girl before but right now I really want to be. Also it would be really nice go have someone who cares about you. My family does, but my sister is a mean, lazy bitch, and my mom only cares about me getting my homework done and doing chores it seems like. I want someone who cares about me, and doesnt talk about my homework And messy room 24/7.
    Ive already tried wearing rainbow bracelets and stuff, so any other ideas of how and where I can meet other lesbians or bisexuals my age? Thx :help::help:

2. TempUsername3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Have you tried going to a GSA meeting of some sort?
    I mean it sounds more like you need a friend than a girlfriend right now.

3. heyKittie

There's not one at my school, and I'm I don't think there's one at either of the high schools I might go to next year. But Thx for the suggestion.

4. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean to be honest, it's not very easy to find a girlfriend in high/middle school. Not to say it can't happen, (I have one myself) but it's not easy to find many out lesbian/bi girls that aren't already in a relationship, from personal experience.

I wouldn't recommend anything online. I mean, EC seems to be very secure, but obviously, dating is not for here. And other places? It's not entirely safe at our age, and long-distance isn't really easy. I suppose in school you could keep trying to find lesbian friends. When you meet this girl, maybe you could ask her to introduce or tell you about other non-straight girls.

I second what Ariseta said, it sounds also like you want good, trustworthy friends you can be close to. They do care about you and make you feel less lonely and more loved, you know?

Next year, joining the GSA sounds like a good idea. Sorry, I can't really think of other ways.

5. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should go through with meeting the other lesbian in your school (in a platonic way obviously since she has a gf) because she and her girlfriend probably know other queer people. Friends of friends is often the best way to meet people anyway. :slight_smile: