1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FaithInLove, Oct 3, 2015.

1. FaithInLove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey i am new here and i just needed some help with a massive crush i have on this guy.

I met him at a summer camp and he's about 18 years old, he's really kind, skinny, caring and always smiles. I kept seeing him glancing at me out of the corner of my eye or give me a quick smile when i walked past him. I really like him and i'm not sure if he is gay or not, he's actually a twin but i can tell them apart easily while everyone else struggles. The thing is i'm only attracted to him and not his brother and i just wanted some help. He is quiet so its hard to have a conversation but when he does talk he laughs quiet a lot and always tries to have a good time with everyone. I just wanted to know if you could tell me or ask me some questions so i can answer them and have a better idea if he does like me or not.

Please help :help:

2. JB2015

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll give it a go.

How long have you known him? Just this year at summer camp or longer?
    I know you said he's quiet, but if you guys have talked, how do your conversations go?
    Tell me what you like about him or is this just an attraction/crush?

I'm not implying you need to justify anything by asking the 3rd question, I'm just trying to get a better idea of things between the two of you.