1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want a relationship, but...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yosia, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Yosia

I have a crush on a girl and I really like her. I have been flirting with her and all. But when it comes down to actually considering a relationship with her, I don't know if I want to. Same with anyone I like.

I just don't understand myself anymore. I get that I'm probably severely asexual, but it's going to hurt her so bad if she likes me too, because I have been flirting with her and everything.

2. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess the question to ask yourself is why do you flirt with her if you don't want a relationship? If you feel like she likes you back and you don't want a relationship, then you owe it to her to be honest. This doesn't make you a bad person. I think being asexual can actually be harder than just being gay. Just own who you are! No new for shame. ((Hugs))) I hope that was helpful in someway. :slight_smile: