1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to feel loved

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questionable, Oct 4, 2015.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm having this constant feelings of having a boyfriend or a lover.
    I go to lots of events (parties, reunions, university events and etc.) and hoping to find someone I might like.
    I'm an out gay man for 3 years already. I'm very discreet, no one would know that I fart rainbows unless I tell them.

Hmmm.. I'm a very outgoing, loud (when I'm with my friends) and talkative.
    I'm really curious of the feeling of having a boyfriend, I only had girlfriends in the past and I didn't get that feeling of being in love.

I'll just go straight to the point. How did you find your boyfriend/lover?
    How do I show subtle hints or flirt to other gay guys I know that I like them?

I know this sounds so cringey, but this the only idea I have in life right now to feel that someone cares for me and they love me. I don't get this feeling with any of my friends and family at all, which makes me sad and depressed. :icon_sad:

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds. :icon_wink

2. Chubba

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know exactly how you feel. You long for a deeper intimacy or a bond that you can't find within yourself. I'm going through the same exact thing and I usually get the "love yourself before you love others" crap...which is true...but still doesn't address the matter at hand. I will say this...if you want that closeness...you have to be able to open up and be brave and vulnerable with people as well. And also be patient...keep being awesome and doing amazing things without the thought of finding a lover and someone will eventually come and you'll mutually just love each other naturally. And if all else fails...bond with pets.

3. Fentrion

I think you, me, and everyone is constantly enveloped in love. But that probably sounds nutty to anyone without metaphysical beliefs.

You might get what you desire eventually, but life never gives anyone what they want exactly when they want it on a silver platter. Be patient and keep an open mind. Don't allow yourself to get too fixated on a very specific, "romantic" form of love when you can find it all around you in different ways.

4. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the exact same problem, I long for the feeling of having somebody there to hold me tight and never let go, somebody who I can go to for help or when im not in the greatest mood.

I know exactly how you feel, an I have to agree with everybody else who commented, I think it would happen when you least expect it, which is always the best moment for these type of things to happen. Hang in there! soon enough you'll be with somebody who will love you till the end of time, I know that's kinds cheesy :slight_smile: but its the best way to explain it.

Please let us know how things are going. ok?

Streisand