1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying them?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Khaleesix, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Khaleesix

Okay so I would like to gather people's opinions about what is being too annoying. If you don't understand what I mean, here's my issue:
    There's someone I really like and it all started when they said hey to me in one of my classes. We talked and it went well, then we didn't talk for around a week since the class only occurs once or twice a week. (Only class were in together). Recently I talked to them again, this time I initiated the conversation. It was very brief because it was when class was ending. Before this I followed them on Twitter and they didn't follow me back (I know it doesn't seem like a big deal but if my crush followed me I wouldn't even hesitate in following them.) Tomorrow I am considering saying hi to them again but I seriously don't wanna be too annoying. I mean they're not flaking me off or giving very short answers, I'm not getting the vibe that they hate my guts and want me to leave them alone, but since the one time they've talked to me they've made 0 effort to start a conversation. As I said, am I being annoying and should just wait for them to approach me again, or should I be persistent and say hey to them in the hallway and stuff?

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Apart from the one time you spoke to them in class it doesn't sound like you have had any real opportunity to talk and I don't think you should read too much into who follows you on Twitter. If the opportunity to have a decent conversation presents itself again, give it another try and see how it goes. At this point I wouldn't say you are being annoying.

3. mouse346

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I definitely don't think you are being annoying right now - having a chat with someone in one of your classes is normal friendly behaviour and a way to get to know them so you can see if something can potentially develop. Try not to over think things (I know easier said than done!) and see where the opportunity for conversation presents itself