1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he Bi? Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Male Streisand, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, so there's this guy at my school, he's a year older than I am and he hangs out with my friends and I every day during break. He always is trying to have a conversation with me and sort of talk about guy stuff, not what typical guys talk about though.( if that makes any sense )

Our group consists of 3 girls, me, and then him. He's dated one of the girls in the group this year, and now they've broken up but are still friends. He's the type of guy who is friends with everybody, and everybody knows him.

So lately I've noticed him looking at me when I'm not looking, but then when I turn and look at him he starts talking about random stuff. Today at break, I was the only one sitting on the bench while everybody else sat on the steps, when he came over, he stood and spoke to everybody, then he just started talking to me and only me, then he sat down quite close to me. I'd say that there was enough space for two other people to sit on the bench with us.

We carried on the conversation, we were talking about what Jeans we were gonna wear the next day for our biology trip, we both immediately said skinny jeans. Then he stood up and explained how his skinny jeans don't want to come up past his thighs, and that he has love handles .

Then at the end of the school day, I was waiting for my mom to pick me up, I was sitting on a bench, and he was sitting on the bench opposite mine. He then (I think) complimented me on my hair, asking how much hairspray do I use, so we chatted about that while everybody else was chatting with us. Then this other guy said my hair is like a wave he can surf on, I said to him I don't know what kind of waves your surfing on, and then the I like bursted out laughing.

Sorry for such a long post, I just wanted to hear what other people think about this, and if anybody had any advice for me. Thanks!

Streisand

#1 Male Streisand, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He sounds at the very least like someone who wants to be your friend. Could be nothing more than a bromance, could be something more than that. I'd see if he wanted to hang one-on-one in a non-date way and see what happens. If nothing else your friendship will get stronger.