1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is She Interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by VictoryForEarth, Oct 6, 2015.

1. VictoryForEarth

Okay, so I have a friend. Well, my best friend really. I have a crush on her and I'm not sure she likes me.

So I know she has liked me in the past, but when she told me I was infatuated with someone else. (not in love with, just kind've lusting after, though I told her otherwise) I was worried it would affect our friendship but surprisingly everything was back to normal the next day. That's how amazing and kind and sweet she is. And I didn't realize she was so great until one day I was walking home from school alone and was like: "I wouldn't mind if we were married" to myself. And it escalated from there. I imagined us kissing, holding hands, and getting married. Being a couple.

Now, by the time I realized this, she had already been in another relationship.(With a guy)

I'm not going to talk about it, let's just say it ended poorly.

So she loves hugs. And I crave hugs from people I like. So before I didn't hug her, and now I hug her all the time, trying to send 'I love you' vibes. I don't know whether or not she gets the hint, she just hugs back. Our hugs have gotten increasingly long, and I'm too shy to make a move and am hoping she says something or another friend asks us if we're dating so I can find out what she thinks about it.

Any advice?

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not talk to her about it? You mentioned that she's liked you in the past, it's possible that those feelings have come back. She confessed her feelings to you once and you weren't interested then. She might be afraid to do it again. Tell her how you feel. :slight_smile: