1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first experience with a straight boy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Superconffused, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Superconffused

So a couple of people have asked me to start a thread on my first experience with a straight friend. Back then it was pretty hard to deal with but thinking back man it is just too comical. I like to preference that i was very young at the time of this and this was something I had never encountered before. So without further a due, my experience with a straight boy.

It was a while ago I was about 14 lol. I was at this soccer tournament. I was asked by the upper level team to play in this tournament. This boy who was barely younger than me at 14 was pretty mature for his age but anyways. Well we made it to the hotel and immediately he befriended. When the team would go out he would always be next to me. Once we got more comfortable he. REALLY gave me signs of being gay. He was very much the jokester guy and he would get laughs but everyone thought he was gay for sure. He would touch everyone like grab their chest and comment on their bodies. But with me with was way different. He would say like say you love me. And I would be like no. He would say it out loud with my parents standing right there!! When we went bowling he would lay on my arm and grab my waist n shit. The one big indicator. Remember was we were in the jaccuzi and kinda secluted from the group but still there and he reached in my pants through the legs and asked me if I wanted him to keep going like the nervous game. I stupidly said stop when touched my pubes :grin::eusa_doh:frowning2:should have let him feel the pipe lol:thumbsup:). I was very much expirementing and curious at this time, bi now, and I thought he was really cute. He was like Latino and asian with a nice smile and big ass and had light skin!! But yeah I let it go on for the whole tournament, we won btw, and like a couple weeks after we got to text. We had texted often up until this point. The subject got to body parts and he was telling me how my arms were big asf and I had abs. I said you have great cavs.I had sent him a pic of my arms and he sent a pic of his cavs. So I took it a bit further and said I'll send a picture of my abs for your abs. he claimed and said he didnt have any abs which I knew I just wanted to see what his response would be. I forget what he sent in place though. This back and forth of picture sending turned into the nervous game. You may be able to see where this is going. I ended up sending him a dick pic and he like freaked out I think?? He was like "whose dick is that bruh!!" I said I pulled it off the internet and he was like no cause u got your shorts in there and I was like yeah it's me. Don't remember much of the rest of the convo but yeah that probably killed the relationship. But what scared me is that I thought he would tell everyone about it but he didn't so he was trustworthy. We don't talk to this day and we never talked about it after it happen. He has had a girlfriend of two year I think so good for him but I think he is bi lol. Looking back on it it's really really funny cause I swore I would never ever fall for another one of my friend I thought was straight but it happened and is happening as of right now :bang::eusa_danc.

Now looking back on it, it still makes me laugh because I truely thought he was into me but I think he just gocking over my body, I have a nice body tbh. Well there you have it internet!