1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A dream my BFF had might be telling the future?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gamergirl99, Oct 8, 2015.

1. gamergirl99

So, about 2 months ago, my BFF had a dream with me...

She has had it for 2 weeks straight. The first week, the same dream recurred but on the second week, it was longer... it continued and then it stopped.

But it gets very creepy..

This is what happened...

She walks into a restaurant and sees me with a dirty blonde girl. I was holding hands, talking and laughing with her. Me and the girl apparently was on a casual date.

So, my BFF decides to walk up to me to say hi, but abruptly, I stood up and started swearing at her.

"You talked behind my back! F*** you! F*** YOU!!"

I started arguing with my BFF and she had no idea why. She was so confused... and then the dirty blonde girl stands up and says thank you for doing this.

Then, I grabbed a knife from the table and boom, out of nowhere, my BFF's best friend pops up and tries to defend her. But then, I threatened my BFF...

That's what happened...

First off all, my best friend told me about her dream and I was wondering why I would argue with her. I mean, we NEVER argue. We've never gotten mad at each other and I just couldn't pinpoint the reason why I was arguing..

But wait.

In the dream, my BFF told me that I had short hair, looked slightly older, maybe 17 or 18... and guess what?

I recently had my haircut a few days ago and in the dream, I had THE SAME HAIRSTYLE AS NOW. It's as if her dream predicted the future! I feel like there's a timeline in place...

And just yesterday, we argued for the first time via text (because I said 'I can't wait to meet a girl' and she replied in caps 'TAKE A CHILL PILL' and then from that point on, I was extremely pissed..) and later she accepted my apology and mentioned her dream and it started to make sense...

It's a phrase...

- short hair (already happened but I didn't really want a short hairstyle but happened anyway)

- argument (already took place)

- girl? (I don't know any dirty blondes so I'm predicting that I might meet her? I guessed that since my BFF had this dream for 2 weeks, I realized that I had my next GSA meeting in about 1-2 weeks and maybe I'll meet this dirty blonde?)

- girl saying thank you (maybe this particular girl will be jealous of my bff?)

- the knife (this may portray the pain we might have between us?)

- other best friend (she might get in a fight with me and/or get mad at me?)

I honestly think this is the MOST creepiest thing I've ever experienced. And it's not the only time a friend of mine has dreamed about me. Another best friend dreamed with me in it and there was ALSO a dirty blonde girl with me! And in that dream, we were flirting and holding hands at the end! Might this be a clue and a coincidence?

So... if this dream that my BFF had is a sign... then maybe it'll happen. I mean, she has had it for TWO WEEKS. How is that even possible?! Same hairstyle?! Short hair?! The argument?! Those 2 things has already happened and what's next? Me meeting a blonde? Jesus christ, it makes so much sense, it's scaring me and I'm dying to know what her dream meant!

If you have any thoughts on this, please let me know! Thanks! >.>

#1 gamergirl99, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  2. ouji

ouji Guest

It could all be a coincidence, and there is nothing to it; it's just dream. But there also definitely could be a chance that it is a premonitionary dream. I have had several in my life where they occur about two weeks in advance. Everything that happened in my premonitionary dreams later came true to every last little detail. They were eerily accurate, and there was no way possible they could be a coincidence. Premonitionary dreams usually foretell a major event that is about to happen. I'm not sure what to tell you, but just letting you know that it is very possible that it could come true because I've had the same experience. Keep us updated on what happens.

3. gamergirl99

Ah... that's very creepy and interesting.. .-. Thank you very much for your answer, it helped a lot! Thanks for sharing your experience with it and of course, I'll update. :slight_smile: Thank you. ^^

4. Truna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, please keep us updated on this. Chances are it's a dream and will just remain a dream, but it never hurts to be careful. Try to keep a positive vibe with your best friend for the next month or two.

5. gamergirl99

Update: So, yesterday... I went to go out with my friend and my mom and such right? Then we came across to this fortune teller machine and we decided to insert 25 cents lol. Everyone got a fortune teller card about their personalities in general but not me. Mine was different and it was about romance and good friends.. I was like are you seriously kidding me?! :bang:

So this it what it said on the card:

"Romance or great friendship you'll soon find adds great pleasure to your life. You may find that it is difficult to know at what moment this love begins; but less difficult to know that it has begun. Your love is eternal - the aspect may change, but not the essence. There is the same difference in you before and after you are in love as there is in an unlighted lamp and one that is burning. The lamp was there and was a good lamp, but now it is shredding light too, and that is its real functions. As the greatest pleasure of life is love. Remember when this love comes or if it has already arrived, the heart is wiser than the intellect."

This is so creepy xD So, what now? I get a fortune teller card that is entirely different from everyone else and is about romance. I don't normally believe in those cards but still. It could be a sign that I'll fall in love soon.

Jesus christ.. What do you think?

---------- Post added 10th Oct 2015 at 12:39 PM ----------

Update: So, yesterday... I went to go out with my friend and my mom and such right? Then we came across to this fortune teller machine and we decided to insert 25 cents lol. Everyone got a fortune teller card about their personalities in general but not me. Mine was different and it was about romance and good friends.. I was like are you seriously kidding me?! :bang:

So this it what it said on the card:

"Romance or great friendship you'll soon find adds great pleasure to your life. You may find that it is difficult to know at what moment this love begins; but less difficult to know that it has begun. Your love is eternal - the aspect may change, but not the essence. There is the same difference in you before and after you are in love as there is in an unlighted lamp and one that is burning. The lamp was there and was a good lamp, but now it is shredding light too, and that is its real functions. As the greatest pleasure of life is love. Remember when this love comes or if it has already arrived, the heart is wiser than the intellect."

This is so creepy xD So, what now? I get a fortune teller card that is entirely different from everyone else and is about romance. I don't normally believe in those cards but still. It could be a sign that I'll fall in love soon.

Jesus christ.. What do you think?

6. gamergirl99

Update: Last night, I had a dream.. Not sure if it could be related to clues, but who knows. In a part of it, I was where people were playing pool. Out of nowhere, a ball landed in front of me. It was yellow and had a gold 4-leaf clover symbol on it (which resembles luck). I grabbed it and realized that the dream was telling me something.. Then another ball, the same one, landed in front of me as well. Then I was like.. what the heck?!

Then, mysteriously, on the side of the pool table, fortune cards began to pop out. I grabbed one and I'm not sure if it was related to romance but most likely, luck. Then another popped out. Many of them. My memory's a little foggy but I can't remember what it said on them. But I do remember romance being mentioned in the dream. So, what do you think..?

---------- Post added 11th Oct 2015 at 06:05 AM ----------

Update: Last night, I had a dream.. Not sure if it could be related to clues, but who knows. In a part of it, I was where people were playing pool. Out of nowhere, a ball landed in front of me. It was yellow and had a gold 4-leaf clover symbol on it (which resembles luck). I grabbed it and realized that the dream was telling me something.. Then another ball, the same one, landed in front of me as well. Then I was like.. what the heck?!

Then, mysteriously, on the side of the pool table, fortune cards began to pop out. I grabbed one and I'm not sure if it was related to romance but most likely, luck. Then another popped out. Many of them. My memory's a little foggy but I can't remember what it said on them. But I do remember romance being mentioned in the dream. So, what do you think..?

7. ouji

ouji Guest

Sorry for the late response. There is no way to tell for certain, but dreams are an indicator for things to come in many cases. Dreams are often the way for your subconscious to tell you things. So if your getting all these signs, then it could be a sign a romance is on its way.

8. gamergirl99

It's alright. And yes, I agree. It could be it.. My best friend had another dream with me being with the same blonde girl, except that she found out that she has green eyes.

Thanks for your response. c: