1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by choirsmash, Oct 9, 2015.

1. choirsmash

So I have this really good friend and he had a little get together last night and everyone got slightly drunk. I decided to stay over, planning to sleep on the couch. My friend and I ended up cuddling and whatnot and some other shit happened. I stood my ground on keeping pants on and whatever and he totally respected it. I just don't really want a relationship with him. I want to remain friends and I don't want anything to ruin our friendship. I feel awful and anxious about it right now for whatever reason. I want to just shoot him a text about it but I don't know what to say. Please help, any advice is good

2. YinYang

Just tell him that you don't want a relationship and that you don't see him like that. Tell him that you just want to be friends. Tell him he's great and amazing, but you just don't see him in that way. Good luck (*hug*)

3. choirsmash

Ok so I did that and he was like yeah can we just pretend that never happened...
    So cool, it's all good